Donations not accepted are as follows:
- Beds: Mattress, head boards, foot boards.
- Appliances; No dishwashers, EXCEPTION: refrigerator, washer, dryer, or microwave older than 10yrs. A SCHEDULED PICKUP IS REQUIRED FOR THESE ITEMS TO ENSURE THEY ARE IN WORKING CONDITION.
E-Waste: we do not accept any electronics PC, radio, telephones, "Tubal" Televisions: EXCEPTION: For Televisions must be flat screen/flat panel in working condition.
- Furniture cannot be stained, ripped or damaged in any way.
It is not a guarantee that your items will be taken at the time it is dropped off. Donations will be at the discretion of the Dock Lead/Associates. Thank you!
*In some cases the dock can and will close due to: weather change and/or an over abundance of donations, as a reminder Storage is limited.
- Monday 11am-4pm ( Fairfield/Suisun OR Dixon/Winters.)
- Wednesday and Friday 11am-4pm Vacaville Only.
- Thursday 11am-4pm Estates/House Clean outs.
Due to extreme volume in daily pickups, our schedule is at a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Pickup hours do not guarantee a specific time at any destination. Due to traffic and drive time, pickups are based on the time window given above.
For more information on donation delivery or pickups please contact:
Ty Reyes, , (707) 446-6246
Volunteer at the store
The Opportunity House Thrift Store and Boutique provides financial support to the Shelter. In addition, it supplies needed items and outreach to other social service agencies throughout our hometown. We need cashiers, treasure hunters, administrative help and dock assistance. We make a difference and share a smile each day. Come and join our devoted and fun group.
Volunteer at the shelter
If you have skill in the fields of practical life or job development that you would like to share, we would be happy to arrange a time for you to meet with us. Make a personal difference with our residents!